|Verfügbarkeit:||Auf Lager (5)|
From striking lace and cables, to comforting knit and purl, 9 Months of Knitting has patterns for knitters of every level.
Baby legwarmers, a cute cardigan, two blankets and a hand-knitted undersea garden: Alexa and Emily have created patterns with a signature mix of retro quirkyness and playful attitude.
This first collection from Tin Can Knits includes nine patterns for babies, toddlers, and their parents, knit in machine washable wools for ease of care.
1. i heart rainbows - fair-isle pullover and hat set
2. lumberjack - hard-working socks in all sizes
3. waffles - smooshy stroller blanket
4. tic tac toe - rockin’ legwarmers from baby to adult
5. branching out - luxurious nursing shawl
6. hunter - cabled hat for baby to papa
7. gramps - little old man cardigan
8. gone fishin’ - undersea mobile or stuffed toys
9. dogwood - graphic lace blanket