Date: Saturday 28 September
Place: Nieuwe Hoogstraat 29, 1011 HD Amsterdam
We all love the look of cabled knits but some of them can be quite complex to execute! In this class you will be presented with 5 other novel options of creating cables using other than the traditional technique!
Skills needed: knowing how to knit, purl, cast on, bind off.
● Various cast on methods and their benefits
● Ways of picking up stitches on purl side and work welts
● Different methods for achieving 3D look of cables using 5 methods
● How to perform several methods of cable decreases
● Tips and suggestions on when to use all of these techniques in knitwear
● 2-3 colors of 200 yds of worsted weight yarn for swatching
● US 6 (4 mm) needle
● US 7 (4.5 mm) needle
● Double pointed needles in sizes US 4 (3.5 mm) and 5 (3.75 mm)
● Crochet Hook Size F or G
● Tapestry needle
Tickets can be cancelled and refunded up to 72 hours before the event. If you must cancel your ticket within 72 hours you will only be refunded if we are able to re-sell the ticket. You may transfer your ticket to a friend if you email firstname.lastname@example.org with both of your details.