A book with shawl patterns inspired by the wild Nordic nature and the stories of the creatures that live there.
Nordic Shawls contains:
- 18 shawl designs
- Thorough and clearly written knitting patterns, as well as charts for some of the designs.
- Beautiful photos by photographer Monica Bach, shot just north of Oslo in Norway.
- Hand-drawn watercolor illustrations of each design created by Signe Strømgaard.
- A techniques chapter that guides you through all of the less common techniques.
- A hardcover finish to the book.