by Stephen West
Select a palette of fading colors to knit this top-down garter stitch shawl. Short rows with chevrons create the unique aymmetrical shape. The small size features four colors and the large size uses five colors fading from light to dark. I-cord edges decorate the clean lines of this classic Westknits shawl.
All kits contain enough yarn to knit the large size shawl.
- Sizes: Small [Large]
- Finished Measurements: 64 " / 163 cm wingspan length, 44 " / 112 cm from CO to BO edge measured along the longest chevron point. Measurements taken after blocking.
- Yarn: Fingering Weight
- Shown in: Qing Fibre BFL Sock (80% Bluefaced Leicester Wool, 20% Nylon; 399yds / 365m per 100g skein)
- Needles: 47" US 5 / 3.75mm circular
- Notions: 1 stitch marker, tapestry needle
- Gauge: 20 sts & 44 rows = 4" / 10cm in garter stitch