DID YOU KNOW we also sell pre-selected yarns in ready-to-order kits?
The eighth and final issue of Knit Wit is here! This is what’s inside:
- a studio visit with the duo behind rug and fiber design company Cold Picnic
- an interview with embroidery artist Victoria Villesana (her street art is incredible!)
- the medicinal properties of dye (seriously) with Lookout & Wonderland
- a travel story to visit cochineal harvesters in the Canary Islands
- three spring-y editorials featuring four original Knit Wit patterns!
- a studio visit with Last Chance Textiles' Lindsay Fout
- an interview with artist Lisa Borgnes Giramonti
- high priestess of macramé, Emily Katz
- a shopping story about dye!
- FOUR original Knit Wit patterns
- tons more!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …