This kit was assembled for Twists & Turns, the 2022 Westknits MKAL design.
The Westknits Mystery Knit A Long (or MKAL) is an annual mystery shawl knit-along hosted by Stephen West. Every year, thousands of knitters cast on a new shawl, not knowing what they'll end up with.Stephen has hand-picked this MKAL Kit and it contains everything you will need for the MKAL - except your needles and of course the pattern! Old Maiden Aunt's Merino/Bamboo is a beautiful soft blend of Merino and Bamboo that has great stitch definition.
The included Westknits Pattern Download Code can be used for any Westknits pattern of your choice on Ravelry! If you are unable to access Ravelry, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please note when purchasing one of our kits, that colour variation may occur across hand-dyed yarns. We take great care in photographing our kits and yarns accurately, however colours may vary slightly from the pictures.
• The pattern codes are not included with MKAL yarn sets. The MKAL pattern is available for purchase on Ravelry and Westknits.com. The first clue comes out 6 October.
• When you purchase the Twists & Turns MKAL, you will receive an introductory PDF with needle and gauge information.
• Due to the volume of orders we cannot wind yarn.
• We start shipping the first week of September and will have your order to you before the cast on date of 6 October. Please be patient with us as we will be handling a lot of orders.
• Read our MKAL FAQ page for all the answers you need for all the questions you have.